So, the other day I tried out making a hat from an old t-shirt! The bill seems to have trouble staying up. However, Nana didn't complain! She's such a good sport! I got the tute from this website... At Second Street. It was a good try... think I'll just refashion it into a bucket hat with a bill all the way around. That's her auntie with her at the Lunar Festival Street Fair.
Monday, January 31, 2011
My attempt at a hat from a t-shirt
So, the other day I tried out making a hat from an old t-shirt! The bill seems to have trouble staying up. However, Nana didn't complain! She's such a good sport! I got the tute from this website... At Second Street. It was a good try... think I'll just refashion it into a bucket hat with a bill all the way around. That's her auntie with her at the Lunar Festival Street Fair.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Thanks for your compliment on my blog. I hope Vic didn't force you to become a follower. I had no idea you were so into sewing. That play mat is so adorable.
what a great idea! thanks for stopping by my blog and your sweet comment :) have a great day!
Post a Comment