Saturday, June 21, 2008
Celebrate Life!
Today I got a chance to hold my friend's new born baby boy at the hospital. He was actually not even a day old. There is nothing like holding a newborn. He was so small... like a peanut. At the time of our visit they hadn't named him yet so, I suggested they call him peanut... thankfully they didn't take my suggestion (as I later found out this afternoon). :D He looked so peaceful and helpless. I marveled at God's creation and wonder how anyone could not believe in God after seeing this little one! It was also very touching to see the way his father held him and gazed at him so lovingly. Ah, babies! I'm so happy for my friends! At the same time, I continue to hope for a couple of my own but for now will just be happy for my friends...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
We're hoping for you too Tam! Love you!
What a special moment to be there. We'll be looking forward to yours when it comes! =)
Post a Comment