Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Wait, wait, wait
Here, wait in this line. Wait for the light to turn green. Hurry up and wait (that's what I think of people who speed up to a red light). Wait for the new season of Grey's Anatomy to start. Wait for the commercial to be over (Jesse and I used to mute them but now our remote is broken... so we have to just listen to them.). Wait on God. It sometimes seems like we spend a lot of our lives waiting on something. Sometimes to cope with the waiting I just try to pretend I'm not waiting, so it will go faster or seem to go faster. Really I think maybe God just wants us to be content in the now. That's not always easy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
learn from the past, be content in the "now" and prepare for the future. =)
Post a Comment