Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Santa Barbara - days 2-3



Well, things didn't go as planned and I didn't end up posting pics while in SB. At any rate, here are some pics from highlights of our trip. The last night we were there we took this really nice walk along the harbor. In the end, we did end up trying a lot of new restaurants like TheHitching Post (seen in the movie "Sideways") , Tuttini's, Cajun Kitchen and Crushcakes. I liked them all and would recommend them to anyone. Tuttini's is this cute little bakery/cafe at State Street and Carrillo, with delicious pastries. We had breakfast there, the morning before driving home.
Jesse and I were able to spend some quality time talking and walking at the botanical garden on day 2. We like to go there whenever we're in Santa Barbara to reconnect with each other and talk about where God is leading us in the next year.

1 comment:

Albert said...

The restaurant names already seem enticing enough. =D Thanks for the info...I'll definitely want to try them out when I go to SB one day! =)