Monday, December 15, 2008
The Coolest Thing Ever!
Yesterday the coolest thing ever happened... Jesse was finally able to feel the baby kick! I was just relaxing in front of the t.v. when her little kicks became more frequent as well as stronger. I called Jesse to come over hoping he could feel it too. Lo and behold she kicked and he felt it! It was so amazing. It was actually kind of startling how strong it was, the strongest yet. Up until that time I have repeatedly tried to describe the feeling to others by comparing it to a flick of your finger or a muscle twitch but those really don't compare to the actual feeling. I have noticed that she kicks whenever I'm just sitting still whether with a client or just on the computer. She also seems to not like it when I drink ice cold drinks. That makes her kick too! I'm only 19 weeks and I wasn't expecting all this activity so soon. She's gonna be a soccer player..hehe or a dancer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That's great Tam! I'm so excited for you guys! Wish we were there to experience all this with you! Love you!
soooo cool!!!! soooo exciting!!!! let's go have an ice cold drink when i get back to l.a. heehee.
Post a Comment