Thursday, January 1, 2009

A Casualty of Pregnancy Brain

Many pregnant women find themselves suffering from pregnancy brain, which is the tendency to be absent minded and to forget things easily. I've read about two separate studies in which one says it doesn't happen and another one that says it does. Well, at any rate I agree with one website that says that due to the lack of sleep, I will have the tendency to forget things.
Up until our trip to Iowa for Christmas I have only found myself forgetting minor things that have little effect on me. Well, during our trip I lost my camera! I spent the next 4 days looking through my brother's house and enlisting others to help. As a last ditch effort I asked my 2 1/2 year old niece if she knew where it was. She just replied,"Yao, (which means yes) no know. Can't find." We suspect she might have put it into one of her little purses thinking it was a toy. My sister-in-law said she hopes that it will eventually turn up. So, I'm still waiting...

2 comments:

EUNICE said...

any word on the camera yet?

Firecracker's Mommy said...

So Cute! I'm sure Amy will send it to you when it turns up. Love you