Monday, November 9, 2009

6 Months!

At 3:20am this morning our little Nana turned 6 months old.... 25 minutes later she woke up Jesse with her crying. I didn't hear her so... I kept sleeping! ;) Can't believe it has been 6 months since her birth. She's doing so much now from rolling over to sitting on her own, from breastmilk only to rice cereal and applesauce, from cooing to laughing out loud. I just told Jesse that I should probably start writing down all the funny stuff she does. She has been blowing raspberries with her lips for about a month now. Today she added it to her crying. So, it kinda goes like this... cry, cry, raaaaaspberrrrrry, cryyyyyyy, raaaaaspberrrry, cryyyyyyyyyy. I know I shouldn't laugh but it's so cute and funny. Once she stops crying not only does she have tears on her cheeks, she has spit all over her chin and shirt. One of these days I should get it on video. Yes, I know it sounds evil... muahahahaha!
Cause and effect is a concept babies Nana's age are just trying to figure out. Today I laid on the floor next to Nana as she played in on her "Baby Einstein" play mat. She rolled to face me and started grabbing fistfuls of my hair and pulling on it but then releasing it. Each time she grabbed it I whispered, "ouch". She started laughing each time I said,"ouch". She did this a couple of times when I finally realized she was learning cause and effect (at my expense). Ah, mothers will do anything for their kids. :D

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Tammy!

I just saw your comment on my Internet Cafe Devotion. Thanks for that! Sorry about the broken link. I'm not sure what the problem is, but if you want to check out my blog, here is the address.

www.godspeakstoday.net.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Blessigs,
Sandy