No, I'm not going to write about my nursing exploits... I'm talking about cows milk in a bottle. A friend of mine introduced us to a dairy located in Montebello this weekend. It was cool because we got to drive up and get the milk while the car was still going. That makes it convenient for us mommy types. ;D The chocolate milk was very rich and creamy, maybe a little too rich for me. I think it gave me a stomach ache. It's called Broguiere's Farm Fresh Dairy and it's at 505 S Maple Ave Montebello, CA 90640. In an attempt to become greener, Jesse and I have decided to start buying our milk here because it's in a recyclable, reusable glass bottle! Very cool! They sell eggs there too! They're only $1.99 for 20 eggs, what a deal!
Monday, August 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
heehee. this place is great!
Sounds like a great idea! Send us some! I love chocolate milk! Do they have fresh milk you can buy? Maybe Jess can make some mozzarella! Or homemade yogurt! It's sooooo good!
Post a Comment