Monday, March 22, 2010

She just keeps growing!!


When Nana was born I knew she would grow up and out of the "oh, so cute clothes" she got from her baby shower. Now I am realizing what this really means. It means that every couple of months I have to go through her drawers and sort out the clothes that no longer fit from the ones that fit. It's so sad to see some of them go into storage... in hopes of having another girl someday? I don't know but I just don't want to get rid of them right now. I also dread having to go buy more, knowing that I'll spend more money than I should on clothes she will eventually grow out of. So, I found these cool sites to help re-fashion or just sew new clothes. All I have to do now is get a sewing machine that works!
Here is a picture of Nana in clothes that no longer fit... :( That's her little friend Lizzy on their first play date together this past January.

No comments: