Thursday, April 1, 2010

She's already trying to talk!


This past month has been extremely trying with regards to getting Nana to sleep at night. She is constantly trying to pull herself up to stand in her crib!! UGhhhh! Well, today before lying her down in her crib, I looked at her sternly and said, "Lie down". To this, my 10 month 4 week old daughter responded, "Lidowwwn"! It was a little slurred but she almost got it right! I had to bite my tongue because I wanted to laugh out loud! Guess I should start watching what I say around her! The picture of Nana was taken while she was busily rummaging through her Auntie Eunice's purse.

Tomorrow is THE day! I'm expecting my "new" refurbished sewing machine! More pics and posts later on my new sewing projects. I have a habit of starting but not finishing projects. Hopefully posting about it will encourage me to actually finish them! I'm working on a pillow case dress for Nana and her friend Lizzie, Easter bags for Nana and her friend Lizzie and a summer top for Nana. Hmmm, think I need to make something for me soon! Haha, I just realized that it sounds funny that I say she has a friend... they can't even play together yet!

No comments: