Friday, November 7, 2008

Ah, daylight savings

It has been almost a week now and I'm still not adjusted to the change in time. I still find myself up at ungodly hours of the morning! It must be my variable work schedule and the constant trips to the b-room at night that keep me from adjusting. Oh, well I guess this is to prepare me for things to come... Also, can someone tell me how this "saves" daylight? Or does it not save daylight because it's the end of daylight savings? I've always been confused about the concept because now it's really really dark every time I leave the office to go home and it's only 5pm! I heard once that it had something to do with farmers needing more light in the work day to work in the fields. Yah, still confused about how that works, haha.

2 comments:

Albert said...

Pretty much your second question.

Anyways, read and enjoy some re-education:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daylight_saving_time

Fascinating, I must say. A little nerdy too. =P

EUNICE said...

albert is a little nerd. hahaha