My sister in law called me at work 2 weeks ago to tell me that they found my camera! I was so relieved. It was hilarious the story of how it was found. When they returned it to me I was pleased to see all the pictures they took of the girls along with "the confession" video. I think I'll post it here. Some of it is incoherent but you get the hang of it. Amy, my sis-in-law was resting on the couch while Emma played nearby one afternoon. She heard Emma say,"Oooh, I like this one!" Curious about what she was talking about she opened her eyes to see Emma standing there with my camera in it's blue case hanging from her wrist! Haha, she found it in the "Pooh bed" or baby crib in the play area! I knew she'd be the one to find it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
HAHAHA.... she is too cute! i especially love the defiance at the end! =D
okay, i've watched this video several times now. so, so cute! haha.
Post a Comment