My sister helped me find the website to track my baby's progress. Take a look at the widget I added at the bottom of the page. It's very cool! Can't believe we only have 84 days left. We have so much to do before then!
Today we toured the hospital where I've going to give birth. It's kind of a small hospital but that's good. That means more attention and less of a feeling of being rushed out of the LDR room (Labor Delivery and Recovery). There were women at various stages of their pregnancy at the tour. I couldn't help but compare myself to the ones that were closest to my due date. One woman didn't even look pregnant! She was due in June and very thin. I kept leaning over to Jesse whispering, "She's due one week before me, why do I look so big!?". But I guess each woman is different and I have to just accept that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I'm so excited for you Tam! I'm so glad you were able to use that site I sent you. Isn't it neat just to be able to see sort of what your baby looks like and what she is doing as far as development!? I love it. We can't wait to meet her!
Love you
Melissa
Post a Comment