So, the baby used to move around and kick just in the morning and evenings but now it seems that she just does whatever whenever! She's actually kicking me right now! It's funny how I can be sitting in a session with a client and she starts to move. Once it was so strong and startling that I had to stop mid-sentence and started to rub my belly. Sometimes she does this ticklish thing that feels like a million little fingers playing the piano on my lower belly. Hmm, maybe she's going to be musical! The other day I was sitting in my cubicle typing and she started to shake my whole belly. I stopped what I was doing and stared at my belly moving on it's own. Then, I saw this little bump move across my belly! Crazy! I think it must have been her elbow or knee. She's quite the mover and shaker. I am daily amazed at this little gift God has given to us. She hasn't been born yet and she already is forming her little temperment and personality. I love her already.
Jesse was reading in his Expectant Father book that the nicknames we give babies in the womb often stick when they are born. Here are a list of names I have used to refer to our little pre-born... Nana, Big Girl, Peanut, Mama (Hispanic nickname), Baby Girl and Mimi. Some of my co-workers have also taken to giving me little nicknames since I've been pregnant that have not been soo cute, however. I've been called Big Mama, Little Mama, Mama and Rolly Polly one. I really don't mind the little mama one or just mama but come on! Rolly Polly one!? These people should know better than to comment on a pregnant woman's size especially when she is in her 3rd trimester! Aiyah!
On the up side, I met a new client yesterday that told me that I didn't look like I was in my 3rd trimester, bless her heart! I love her! Also, another kind co-worker told me that I was petite and agreed with the client that I seemed small for my stage in pregnancy. Small or not I'm taking that complement to the bank!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Well, when I saw you a couple weeks ago, I thought your belly was quite round, but the rest of you (arms, neck, legs) haven't seemed to get bigger at all. I think you've been doing a good job with staying in shape. You're cute pregnant (and I don't think that about all women).
Post a Comment