
On Friday my co-workers threw me my very first baby shower! Although they tried their best to keep it a secret, it's hard to with such a large office. My supervisor told me 2 weeks ago that I needed to be at the office on Friday for a "mandatory quality assurance meeting" and I believed her. During lunch that same day, I casually asked one of the other supervisors what the meeting on the 13th was about and she said that she didn't know of any meeting on the 13th. Then, I asked someone from the Quality assurance division (he just happened to be in our office that day) if he was going to run our meeting on the 13th and he also did not know of the meeting. So, I just put two and two together and figured it out. I don't really like surprise parties that much but I tried my best to play along. It was actually kind of funny because I ended up being half an hour late due to traffic. Some thought I was late on purpose but no, I was really stuck in traffic! That’s LA for you! When I arrived they made me leave the room and come back in in order to get the "surprised look" picture. All in all I felt very humbled and loved by my co-workers
generosity.
Some of my wonderful co-workers who helped pull off my "surprise shower".
Jesse has been looking forward to the day that he can finally rest a cup on my belly. Here's proof that that day has come.


1 comment:
I love it! Jesse is so funny. I'm so glad that you had a fun baby shower. Wish I had been there, sis. I love you (but you already know that)
Post a Comment