Saturday is my due date and I have another doctor's appointment tomorrow! I've been on maternity leave this week, for which I am grateful. I don't know how I could have even tried to work this week. I can barely get up to walk to the kitchen! Things are coming together and we pretty much have all of the essential things done and ready for the baby. All within three weeks we were able to have friends come help paint and put together the baby's dresser and crib. Today we had the carpets cleaned by some really happy and friendly carpet cleaners. So, besides finishing up thank you notes all I have to do is wait... I even have my hospital and labor bags packed. (So does Jesse by the way.) The only tricky thing about the thank you notes is that I lost my pregnancy planner last week! Eeeek! That was the little book I had been faithfully writing everything down in so I wouldn't have to rely on my pregnancy brain to remember! It also had a list of all the gifts we have received and from whom. Guess I'll just have to wing it!
People have asked me if I'm scared about giving birth. I just respond, "No, just excited. But I think I'm a little naive about the pain." :D Oh, well there is no sense in worrying about it! Right now I'm just ready to stop carrying her around all the time and just have her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment