

Next Tuesday I will return to work. While I am sad to leave my little one for 3 days a week, I still feel very blessed that God chose me to be her momma. She has such a good nature and is generally very pleasant.
Just a minute ago I went to check on her because she was crying. Her binkie had fallen out and was wedged under her head. I pulled it out, she smiled at me and then we both had a good laugh. I popped it back in her mouth and she drifted back to sleep! Haha, I'm going to miss those little interactions. I guess I shouldn't really complain about having to leave her for 3 days. Most parents are not able to work part time. She just rolled over from her belly to her back for the first time today! Jesse had been working with her on this this week.


No comments:
Post a Comment