In a couple of weeks, I will be taking Naomi for her dreaded 2 month doctor's appointment. She will be getting her immunizations at that time. I've read about ways to make it a better experience... like breastfeeding her right after the shot to calm her down or blowing in her face while the Dr. gives the shot. Hmm, think I'll try the blowing in the face thing. I'll let you know how that goes. I was almost in tears the last time they drew her blood. Her face turned bright red while she screamed bloody murder! That wasn't fun...
Here is a video of Naomi at her best. She is really happy when she first wakes up from naps. Early one morning when I got up to feed her, she nearly jumped out of the bassinet and cooed with delight when she saw me. This is my favorite part of being her mom. She coos as if she really has something to say. Some day soon I will be able to understand it. :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment