



A couple of days ago a friend of mine encouraged me to try and eliminate Naomi's early morning feeding because she should be able to go longer without eating. So, Jesse and I talked about trying to do it in a week or so. Well, that little girl did it all on her own! Last night she slept from 10:30pm until 5am for the first time without waking up to feed! I haven't slept that well in a long time. I feel like she is changing and growing so fast. She's doing something new almost every day now! I can hardly keep up with her. Now, if I could just get her used to taking a bottle from me without fussing.
Jesse and I are planning our first family vacation with Naomi in 2 weeks! We'll be in San Diego to see the sites and meet our new niece and nephew. Taking a baby on vacation does require planning but I'm sure it will be fine. Jesse and I will also be celebrating our 12th wedding anniversary. So much has changed since we got married...


1 comment:
I'm so happy for you Tam! Sleep glorious sleep! I hope you guys have fun on your trip! I can't wait to see you and little peanut! Love you
Post a Comment