It was at the urging of my lil' (not so little now) sister that I start a blog where one does not need to become a member in order to read or comment. I would have to agree that it is quite annoying when you try to comment or even access a blog and they force you to set up an account.
So anyways this is what this is about... random things that happen to me, pictures of my crafty side (I'm talking about the stuff I make! ) and other things I think are interesting. Basically, I'm just abandoning my xanga site and starting this one. :) Enjoy! Also, please dont' be dissuaded by the title ... I'll not be spamming you. I just thought it would be funny since it rhymes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I believe you are truly "crafty"...a crafty bee-otch! (Oi!) :P
"random things that happen to me"...he he, I laughed at that one.
I loaf you, and look forward to your Spam.
Let me hear a woop woop!
Hello Little Sister,
Good idea with the blog. I was one of those people who did not like the idea of having to setup an account to leave you a note.
Big bro.,
Mike
Hey Stista! I'm so glad you did! I love the name too, very clever and witty. I can't wait to read all about your crafty side. I feel like I barely know that part of you! I bookmarked your site so I can read it all the time. It was great talking to you last night. Love you
Missa
Welcome to Blogger! I look forward to your "Spam". And thanks for making my site one of your faves... what an honour (or honor)!
Post a Comment