Roughly two years ago I made the decision to grow my hair and donate it to a worthy cause. Every time I would go to get a hair cut, Connie, my hairdresser would comment about how I have such thick hair and joke that it would make a nice wig. So, I thought that since I have not been "blessed with" early graying hair I should take advantage of it and grow it to donate.
Yesterday, my little project came to an end as I watched my hairdresser cut my 9 inches of hair off in 8 little ponytails! Here are some before and after shots of my haircut. Get a good look cuz I don't think I'll ever grow my hair that long again. It was a lot of work and VERY heavy on my head. :D I'm going to donate my hair to Pantene Beautiful Lengths, an organization that makes wigs for low income women who lose their hair during chemo treatments. If you are interested in doing the same here's their website- http://beautifullengths.co


1 comment:
Hey Tam! It looks great! Wow I didn't know your hair had gotten so long. I'm not used to seeing you with such long hair. I'm proud of you. This last batch of hair that I donated I gave to Pantene too. Way to go sis!
Post a Comment