Friday, May 2, 2008

Hey, what happened to your nose!?

As you know from my last post, I finally cut my hair. Well, a couple of days after I did that I had this... let's call it a "beauty bump" cut off the side of my nose for a biopsy (no problems with it. I just wanted to be safe.) . So, right after the procedure I had a ton of errands to run and I wasn't going to let the little bandage on my nose stop me. Most people that don't know you will just look at the bandage and not say anything. Well, I was almost done with my errands and I also had to stop at a friend's house to pick something up. The first thing he said was, "What happened to your nose!" HAHA! There was no... "wow, you cut your hair!" or "I like your hair"... he just quickly zoned in on my nose! I don't like to stereotype but isn't that just like a guy!? I just thought that was funny. After my dermatologist appointment, Jesse told me he was worried that I was changing my appearance to much and that he wouldn't recognize me any more. Not likely.

No comments: