Sunday, May 25, 2008

More craziness at the Low Tide Run!

I'm not one to give up so easily but when we arrived at Long Beach for the Low Tide Run and it started to pour, I turned to my running mates and said..."If it keeps raining we should just go have breakfast!" A rainbow soon came out and the skies started to clear up about 30 minutes later! I checked the forecast and it said that it wasn't supposed to rain until 10am! Haha, yeah right! All in all it was fun, despite sloshing through puddles and mini rivers flowing back to the ocean. We ran past his older gentleman who was writing something (God loves you- I later learned ) in the sand. As we passed him he asked, "What are you running for?" Without missing a beat Eunice said, "I don't know. They just told us to run!" Haha, she's so funny!




Thanks for running with me ladies! It was fun running with you all. Let's do it again...just without all the water. :D

3 comments:

Victor said...

Wow, this site is very . . . pink. =)

No seriously, I'm glad to see you're so committed to running. It actually inspires me to get off my lazy butt a lot of the time. So, keep it up! Trust me when I say that Karena thanks you. =)

Anonymous said...

As always, I'm proud when you do things without me that benefit you :)

And you do it with people in mind, which I tend not to do!

You run like a girl!

I'll see ya around...the house.

JC

EUNICE said...

Despite the annoying frustrations with paying for parking, I had a really good time with y'all. Thanks so much for keeping me company on this interesting run. We need to sign up for another short race soon. =)